Administrative job offer is open now at Hanein group of company located in Lagos State.
ABOUT HANEIN GROUP
Hanein Group, a company in the manufacturing sector located in Lagos State.
If you are interested in this job position, then see below your duties and responsibilities:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – ADMINISTRATIVE JOB
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Good experience in the use of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Manipulating statistical data
- Managing and maintaining budgets
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
- Consult with other executives, staff, and board members about general operations
- Supervise clerical and administrative personnel
- Analyze financial statements, sales reports, and other performance indicators
- Recommend changes to policies or procedures in order to improve operations
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- General Office Administration duties.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
This administrative job offer at Hanein requires you to have the following experiences and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- At least five years administrative experience
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Self-driven individual with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deep knowledge of best practices in Administration
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14th December, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates for this administrative job opening should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.