Are you a certified consultant? Here is a consultant job vacancy for you in Ebonyi State Government.
This job entails a Consultancy job Services for the Design Review and Supervision of the Ebonyi State Ring Road Project.
This consultancy job opportunity is available at Ebonyi State Government for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has received a loan from the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) towards the cost for the Abakaliki Ring Road Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds for Consultancy Services for the Preconstruction Activities and Supervision of Section I:135 Ohaukwu – Onueke Road (35.48 Km), Section II: Onueke – Nwezenyi (52.42 Km) of the Abakaliki Ring Road Project.
- The Ebonyi State Ring Road Project Objective is to contribute to socio-economic development, poverty reduction through improved road transport infrastructure to reduce road maintenance costs, vehicle operating cost and travel time. An Engineering Design Firm had been engaged to prepare detailed Engineering Design.
CONSULTANT JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties include but not limited to design review and supervision, of Section I:135 Ohaukwu – Onueke Road (35.48 1km), Section II: Onueke – Nwezenyi (52.42 Km)of Abakaliki Ring Road Project.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works & Transport now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are fully qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of the similar assignment, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). The shortlisting criteria are: (Please note that Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage):
- General Experience of consulting firm in the field of specialty
- Evidence showing technical and managerial capabilities of the firm.
- Evidence of delivering similar assignments
- Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies
- Evidence showing that firm is a legal entity
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Paragraph 1.23 and 1.24 of the Guidelines for Procurement of Consultant Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (Procurement Guidelines), setting forth IsDB’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method set out in the Procurement Guidelines.
JOB LOCATION: EBONYI STATE
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6th January, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants for this consultancy Job should obtain further information and also deliver their Expression of Interest in a written form (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) during office hours (09:00 to 17:00 hours) (local time) to
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail)
State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU),
Ebonyi State Ring Road Project (EBRRP),
Ministry of Works & Transport
No 1 Onwe Road, Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State, Nigeria,
Attention: Engr. Uchechi Okah.